As a leading internship provider, Interns In Asia (AIP) helps students kick start their careers by providing meaningful internship experiences in Asia. However, their current website and app were built using outdated technologies, causing bugs and making updates a headache, draining staff time and discouraging potential applicants. Recognising the urgency for change, AIP reached out to our team to revitalise their online experience.
What we did
- Redeveloped Interns In Asia’s existing website within Webflow.
- Enhanced their blog with nested collections, filtration and search capabilities, enabling students to find the resources they want with ease.
- Custom Built a scalable Intern Management App tailored to AIP’s needs.
- Crafted the user interface of the application, enabling interns to login, view their application status, update their personal details, and make payments.
- Developed the admin end of the application, providing the AIP team with user-friendly tools to readily update application forms, analyze data insights, and undertake additional tasks.
- Seamlessly integrated the new Interns Management App with ClickUp, enabling their team to utilise applicant data within their existing system.
Interns in Asia now boasts a fresh redeveloped website and an efficient Intern Management App that fully integrates into their existing systems and processes. Their new app enables a smooth application process for interns, and provides a clear admin interface that integrates with ClickUp, allowing AIP to manage applicants with ease.
Since the launch of their redeveloped website & app, our collaboration with AIP has remained strong. We look forward to further enhancing AIP’s online experience and helping them excel in the digital realm with plans already in place for version two.
users since launch
applications submitted in month one
What our amazing clients had to say about working with us
"What If provided an exceptional development experience. Not only were they transparent about pricing, but they also delivered our website swiftly while maintaining open communication. The overall process was fantastic, and we're already discussing future projects. Highly recommended for a long-term partnership!"