Carepatron, a Kiwi SaaS company providing an all-in-one workspace for healthcare workers, has been a valued client of ours for over a year now. During this time, we have designed, built and continuously optimised new features and resource systems. Recently, we had the pleasure of further elevating Carepatron’s website with a redesigned & developed home page & site-wide rebrand. Together, these ongoing enhancements empower Carepatron to engage their audience, drive business growth and position them as an industry authority.
What we did
- Built a new blog system with filtration providing Carepatron with a space to share industry insights and expertise with their users
- Developed a centralized resource repository for easy access to valuable content. The system is broken into sub-systems for templates, guide galleries and more, each with their own intuitive filtration system
- Leveraging Webflow's CMS, we implemented a user-friendly system for Carepatron to manage their resource content, categories, and tags effortlessly. This integration simplified their content management process, allowing them to focus on delivering valuable information to their audience
- Designed and developed a captivating pricing page that effectively communicates the features of each plan and monthly vs annual billing.
- Fully redesigned and developed Carepatron’s homepage to align with their new branding and effectively communicate their offerings to visitors
- Implemented a site-wide rebrand in just three weeks
- Assisted Carepatron with ongoing ad hock development tasks
improvement in conversions
improvement in sessions
What our amazing clients had to say about working with us
"We worked with the team at WhatIF to upgrade our website design and performance. They have been fantastic to work with and exceeded our expectations! They were knowledgeable and provided expert advice throughout the project. They produced A+ outcomes within the timeline and budget agreed upon. I highly recommend them to anyone needing a Webflow build or redesign."