Despite offering exceptional services, Slate Cleaning grappled with an outdated website and insufficient branding. As the right fit for the job, Slate approached What IF Web to transform their online presence and create a compelling brand that complements their quality service.
What we did
- Researched and created brand user personas.
- Designed a new brand identity featuring a fresh new logo, vibrant colour palette, design assets, typography, and distinctive brand patterns.
- Designed & developed a brand new website to accompany the new branding.
- Built advanced content management features such as a custom proposal builder, a brand new blog, service pages, and much more.
- Developed an advanced multi-step lead-gen form. No more leads going out the door due to a broken & boring form.
Slate now boasts a compelling brand and online presence that effectively highlights their offerings and sweeps clients off their feet and propels them ahead in the competitive B2B cleaning industry.
What our amazing clients had to say about working with us
"Tom and Isaac did a phenomenal job with our branding and website redesign project. I evaluated over 10 potential agencies worldwide and chose them because they offered the best value (branding + complete website redesign and build). The logo Tom came up with is genius and hit the mark on the brief. The process was managed by them with adherence to deadlines and responsiveness to our comments and edit requests. Very happy with the results."